JobPlus Employment Agency was established in 2003 to provide the staffing link between job seekers and employers with the aim to successfully match both parties for a perfect job fit.
Our firm specialises in temporary / permanent placement, contract staffing, IT / Payroll outsourcing, HR consultancy and international talent recruitment. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients’ industries and requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their headcount through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by shortlisting the best possible talent for your organisation. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and multi-national corporations. Our successful employment agency track records distinguished ourselves from our competitors.
Our dedicated consultants offer excellent, comprehensive, fast and efficient employment agency service to our valued clients.
We want to be the preferred recruitment agency and human resource solution partner for our valued clients.
As the human resource solution and employment agency partner for our clients, we constantly aim to provide with our clients with the highest quality recruitment agency services to meet their various human resource needs. We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and make our clients’ manpower search a pleasant and fruitful experience.
JobPlus Employment Agency Fair Hiring Practices
Attracting and hiring the most qualified candidates to fill positions are essential to achieving any company’s goals. While there is no perfect recruitment model, given that organisations have differing hiring needs, hiring on merit significantly increases the likelihood that you will get the best person for the job.
We adopt Fair Recruitment practices in our recruitment process by:
- Applying the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices.
- Recruiting and selecting on the basis of merit.
- Giving job applicants a fair opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and experience during interviews.
- Providing sufficient information for candidates to make an informed decision about joining the organisation.
- Using consistent evaluation criteria or the specific job position for selection.
- Ensuring the interviewers are aware of the established criteria for interview and selection.
- Ensuring that the remuneration for the new employee is in line with our client’s pay structure, taking into account the salaries of the existing employees in the organisation as well as current remuneration practices in the industry.
- Abiding by relevant labour laws when recruiting candidates for our clients.
- Our job advertisements state clearly the job selection criteria and are principally related to qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience.