Employment agencies singapore – Meeting Your Recruitment Needs With Fair Employment Practices
Finding good local candidates can be challenging and time consuming process in a tight labour market. Our Singapore Employment Agencies Services is designed to meet our clients’ needs in the most efficient, effective and fair manner.
Our firm specialises in temporary / permanent placement, contract staffing, IT / Payroll outsourcing, HR consultancy and international talent recruitment. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients’ industries and requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their headcount through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by shortlisting the best possible talent for your organisation. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and multi-national corporations. Our successful employment agency track records distinguished ourselves from our competitors.
Our dedicated consultants offer excellent, comprehensive, fast and efficient employment agency service to our valued clients. Our employment agency is licensed by Ministry of Manpower with the licence no: 03C4955 and all our consultants are also individual licensed by Ministry of Manpower.
We abide by government rules and regulations on good practices such as complying to Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP)
We practice the following principles in our recruitment process:
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs to help them achieve their full potential.
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- Abide by labour laws and adopt the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices.