We provide outsourced payroll management and outsourcing service to support all types businesses operating in Singapore.
As your payroll management outsourced service provider and HR advisor, we ensure that businesses will always be in compliance with Singapore local employment laws and regulations. By outsourcing this mundane and non-core task to us, your core employee can focus on the key areas of your business as well as recruitment and talent development. Our team are trained to use various types of cloud based payroll processing software to efficiently process payroll for companies from small to large number of head count.
Our payroll management services cover the following areas :
- Maintain payroll file for each employee;
- Gross & Nett Salary calculation on monthly basis
- Make appropriate Central Provident Fund (CPF), and other statutory contributions such as Skills Development Levy (SDL), community based contributions such as CDAC, MBMF, SINDA or ECF contributions
- Arrange salary disbursement to employees via bank giro transfer
- Provide e-payslips for all employees
- Provide detailed payroll report for management’s review
- Prepare and submit ad hoc statutory claims such as national service, maternity, childcare, etc
- Manage Employees’ Leave and Claims
- Apply, submit and process the application for appropriate government training grants available for your employees
- Submit yearly employee income declaration tax file to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
In addition to the above, we provide additional HR advisory and consultancy service in the following areas:
- HR advisory services on Singapore’s employment laws, local HR practices and compliance, compensation and benefits management;
- Advisory on local and foreign manpower hiring strategies and foreign staff quota including application, renewal and termination of employment and work passes;
- Onboarding new hires, disciplinary and termination management for departing or offboarding employees;
- Local employment compliance matters on fair employment practices, government job portal advertisements compliance, retrenchment, disciplinary, fair termination practices;
- Consultancy on hiring strategies for new recruits to ensure compliance with fair employment practices and local regulations;
- Training and development analysis and needs of outsourced contract employees.