There has been an increasing number of people especially foreigners who have constantly approached by scammers impersonating JobPlus employees with FAKE job offers using our letterheads.
We do not have any office outside of Singapore.
We do not recruit foreign workers to work in Singapore or ask for commission payments for securing jobs in Singapore. These job scams typically involve unsolicited job offers, requesting for payments or bank account number via mobile phone calls, text messages, WhatsApp and/or Telegram messages.
Beware & Be Suspicious of Any Job Offers, please verify.
*Look out for the following red flags when you receive unsolicited job offers from unknown people or phone numbers or come across job advertisements online:
- Easy jobs that offer are simply too good to be true
- Unsolicited messages advertising job offers from unknown people or phone numbers
- Requests to transfer funds to bank accounts belonging to individuals they had not met in person
*Always take the following precautionary steps:
- Do not accept dubious job offers that offer lucrative returns for minimal effort
- Never download applications from unverified sources
- Never send money to anyone whom you do not know or have not met in person before
Remember, do not provide anyone your:
- NRIC Number
- Bank Account Number
- One-Time Password
- Verification Codes